Wayne Automation Technical Service
Wayne Automation’s technical service plans ensure optimal performance of packaging machinery, reduce downtime, and provide staff training and maintenance tips. Monthly and quarterly plans with extended warranty and comprehensive support are available.
We know that no matter how well-designed our packaging machines are or how experienced an operator is, something could (and statistically will) go wrong. By taking proactive steps to prevent problems, we can minimize the impact Murphy’s Law has on our customers’ automated packaging equipment.
The Benefits of Wayne’s Service Plans
Our monthly and quarterly plans provide regular servicing times to ensure your machinery runs optimally, reducing downtime and avoiding unexpected costs. We offer onsite training for your staff, so they understand how to use and maintain your machine. Plus, we are just a phone call away from addressing any questions or issues.
Here are several more benefits that come with signing up for a Wayne service plan:
- Long-Term Saving. By investing in our advanced technical service today, you will reap the rewards of long-term savings!
- Basic Up-Keep. Regular maintenance and cleaning can help prolong the life of your machinery and ensure it is running at its peak performance. Our technicians can stop by once a month or 4 times a year to provide you and your staff with advice on keeping your equipment running like clockwork.
- Predictive Maintenance & Reduced Downtime. We understand that time is money, and any downtime for packaging machinery repairs can be costly. During our scheduled visits, we will perform regular inspections for any signs of wear or damage, check lubrication application levels and other moving parts, and replace any worn parts before they cause any major issues.
- Training for Your Staff. Our experienced technicians provide comprehensive instructions on operating the machine safely and efficiently, including a thorough explanation of all features and components. We also help your staff develop a maintenance schedule tailored to your needs.
Rely on Our Expertise
Our highly-trained technicians ensure your packaging automation system is up-to-date with the latest technology, maximizing efficiency and productivity. We offer customized solutions for unique applications, working closely with you to analyze your needs and provide tailored solutions.
- Avoid Damaging “Whisper Down the Lane” Habits. We will ensure everyone involved in using and maintaining your system has accurate information. This helps identify and resolve potential issues before they become major problems.
- Avoid Common Causes That Break Expensive Things. Solid working knowledge of your machine and system ensures your packaging automation system’s longevity. You will know how to prevent overloading it or operating it at too high a speed. Such practices can lead to wear and tear and eventual breakdowns.
- Avoid No One on Hand Having First-Hand Knowledge. It’s not always possible to have someone with first-hand knowledge of your packaging automation system available immediately when you need it. That’s why we provide the highest level of technical service and support for our customers. Our technicians are well-versed in a variety of packaging systems and can provide guidance on proper use, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
How Our Service Plan Works
Option 1: Buy It with Your New Machine
Warranty extends past the 1-year warranty the machine is under.
Our experienced technicians can provide in-depth advice on proper use, maintenance, and troubleshooting. All you have to do is call or email us. Our technicians will be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you might have.
Option 2: Monthly Service Plan
Our Monthly Maintenance Program is an economical way to ensure that all your technical needs are taken care of regularly. Our friendly technicians will come to your facility each month and conduct a detailed inspection of all parts and components, ensuring they are in proper working order. We also provide maintenance tips and advice on correct use and troubleshooting techniques so you can keep your equipment running smoothly. This plan is ideal for operations that run numerous machines and produce a large volume of packaging products.
Option 3: Quarterly Service Plan
We also offer a Quarterly Maintenance Program option to protect your investment in new Wayne equipment. This plan also includes the extended warranty covering all machine parts and labor costs associated with servicing or repairing it. You will also benefit from our preventative maintenance and technical support throughout your warranty period. This plan is ideal for operations that may only have one or two machines, but still produce a decent volume of packaging products.