The WVI Vision Inspection System from Wayne Automation is a stand-alone unit that simplifies the process of identifying improperly loaded cases through visual inspection. The WVI integrates with other equipment to visually inspects cases to ensure that all partitions, carriers, or bottles are properly seated into the case and sends rejected cases off to the side. The system can also indicate missing partition or basket carrier inserts or missing containers.
- Vision Inspection of cases up to 65 cases/min
- Pre-packer inspection of carriers/partitions
- Integrated failed case rejection system
- Integrated inspection image capture for offline review
- Advanced testing to reject periodic problems or signal systemic product faults